Started in 2018, J R Girls Talk; Boys Talk Too! is a family of professionals, mentors, students, volunteers, and beloved members of the communities we serve. Our non-profit organization aims to bolster the success of our students and young people by giving them the support and encouragement they need to surpass their persistent life challenges.
Thus, we work together to build relationships with various organizations to provide relevant resources and information to children, youth, and adults. This joint venture is accomplished by coming together to teach and discuss a wide range of “Vicissitudes of Life.”
- Training-based workforce development (applications, resume building, interview skills)
- Teach and discuss a wide range of “real life” issues
- Our teens will have the opportunity to share their experiences and also seek advice from their seasoned peers
- Teen yellow pages
- Education and college prep for middle-grade to senior students and parents
- Assist students with the help they need to succeed
- Adult companion services
- Confidential referrals for domestic violence, rape, and substance abuse victims
We offer support classes on:
Talk to Us!
To learn more about our programs and campaigns, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us! We will be more than glad to have you join us in our mission to uplift our youth.